Welcome to the Summer Sizzler Pickleball Classic!
August 10 & 11, 2019
The deadline is rapidly approaching! As a courtesy to another group, we have changed the name of our tournament.
The same great features will still be provided.
- Breakfast and lunch will be available both days with snacks, sports drink, and water coolers provided throughout the day.
- Every entry is guaranteed at least two rounds of play. The format will be determined for each division based on the number of entries.
- Medals will be given to the top three finishers in each event
- There are four permanent courts available with the ability to add up to twelve additional courts, if needed.
- Men’s & Women’s Doubles will be on Saturday and Mixed Doubles will be on Sunday.
- This is a great opportunity to get familiar with the courts as this site will be used as the secondary site for the upcoming Regional tournament in September.
- This event is unsanctioned but results will be submitted to USAPA.
- There is an event for everyone!
- Age Groups Doubles: 19-34, 35-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
- Skill Groups within age groups: 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0
- If you don’t have a partner, no worries. We’ll try to find you one. Just indicate “Need Partner” when entering.
- Event Deadline is August 5th. Event registration may also be closed when the tournament directors deem the day’s events are full. Registration is $40, 1st event is $10, 2nd event $10. You can enter online using the following link to the website. If you are having any issues entering or can’t enter online, just call us and we’ll make sure you are entered.
Don’t miss out on some fun and exciting pickleball!
Tournament Directors: Larry & Avril Haemmerle 303-483-1463, Peggine Tellez 719-602-6966, Woody Clouse